Monday, November 3, 2008

Blue Ridge, GA

We spent this past weekend in a cabin in Blue Ridge, GA with Stephen's parents, brother, and sister-in-law. The weather was absolutely perfect; afternoons in the high 60s to low 70s and nights in the 40s. The cabin was amazing. We spent a lot of time outside enjoying the beautiful fall leaves either relaxing in rocking chairs, soaking in the hot tub, getting beat in ping pong, or keeping warm by the outdoor fireplace. It is always so nice spending time with Stephen's family. I seriously have the best in-laws! Thanks for such a wonderful time guys...looking forward to hanging out in PA in a couple of weeks. Below are just a couple of pics of the weekend (compliments of Susan). More to come!!!







1 comment:

Nanny Tucker said...

I bet y'all had a great time! I love all the pics of the family!
Love you!
Theresa