Monday, November 10, 2008

4 months and growing...

Gabe had his 4 month dr. appt. today. He weighs 13 lb. 14 oz. (40th percentile) and is 25 inches long (50th percentile for height). Everything checked out great and we got the green light to start rice cereal. He has been reaching for our foods and drinks and will open his mouth...so I am anxious to give it a try and see how he takes it. I hope this helps him sleep through the nights on a regular basis. Currently, he sleeps through the night about every other night. AND, I figured since we were in the neighborhood, we should go ahead and get Allie's flu shot. At one point I was holding both wailing kids and I looked at the nurse and asked if I was crazy for doing both kids' shots during one visit.... and I have a sick husband at home. Pitiful Stephen has been battling a stomach virus for the past 24 hours. I think he has turned the corner, but it was a busy day trying to take care of the 3 of them.

5 comments:

Tim Logan said...

We miss seeing Gabe's smile already. Today will be a better day. We had a great visit. We love you all,
Pop and Mamaw

Tracy Williams said...

Cute picture of Gabe! I hope Stephen gets well and none of you catch it! We've got big plans this weekend and you aren't allowed to be sick!

Lindsey said...

Porr babies...all three of them :) Kudos to you B!

The Roper's said...

That was me at the doctors office last week...Addy got the mist up her nose and cried just the same. Poor babies! Get Well!!

Zach and Kim said...

You are really busy taking care of everyone. I can not believe Gabe is 4 months...when are we going to see him?