Monday, November 3, 2008

PBJ




Gabe is changing so much. He found his feet last week. Now, he has realized his hands actually work. He reaches for objects in front of him and takes everything to his mouth. He also scoots a little now. I found him partially under a chair in our den the other day. I left him on his back in the middle of the floor and he managed to roll to his belly and scoot himself under the chair. So, today I left him lying next to Allie while she was eating her lunch....a PBJ. MISTAKE. The next thing I know Allie comes crying to me saying Gabe had eaten her sandwich. I said "WHAT"??????!!!! So, I ran downstairs and found a quarter (I cut her sandwiches in quarters) of Allie's PBJ oozing out between Gabe's fist. He had grabbed it and it was all smooshed in his hand.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

WOW! I bet that was a mess! LOL Too cute though! He is getting so big and I bet it seems like time is just flying by. He is precious!