Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Picture happy

I got a little picture happy today.......

" Look out PA....here I come".









What's wrong with this picture?





7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Too Cute!

Tonya said...

Gabe looks so much like Stephen. Your babies are so adorable!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

That last picture is halarious! Gabe is looking at Allie like he's trying to figure out why his big sister is in his toy. :)

Cristin Claire said...

You have 2 of the cutest kids ever. Just in case you didn't already know that...

Tracy Williams said...

Love the pics...good luck this week in the gobbler's thing...its a great name but I always forget it. :)

Crystal Whitaker said...

Isn't it funny how they revert back to their baby items when there is someone else there to use them. Rollins did the same thing when Grady came along.

The Roap Family said...

You have 2 REALLY adorable kids, but I am sure you know that =)