
Stephen came home from work today with this spiffy new haircut.
He told his stylist he was on his way to a dodgeball tournament (more on that in a later post) so she gave him this fun faux hawk. Pretty sure I cut my finger touching it tonight.

And then there is Allie. Miss grown up Allie.
I remember she used to call me "mommy". She has now started calling me "mother"!!!!!!
She has been invited to her very first sleep over this weekend. We are going to give it a try. I'll keep you posted on this as well....

Gabers.....I'm trying to stop calling him Gabers. He too is getting bigger, and I think it sounds a bit silly out in public trying to get his attention yelling, "GABERS".
Notice his scalped haircut! It's a bit much for me, I won't go so short next time. Semper Fi!
I walked in his room this morning to get him up for the day, only to find him naked and his sleeper is in the floor with a mysterious brown substance throughout his bed. Hmmm....
Anyone know how to dismantle a steering wheel? I somehow have a penny stuck in my steering wheel and can hear it rattling around with each turn of the wheel.
2 comments:
Little Allie & Litter Gabers!! My sweet grandbabies, growing up to fast!!!
I have no words for Stephen's new do, unless it's don't. And Allie is looking much too grown-up. As for Big G, he will always be Gabers to me.
Post a Comment