
Busy. But a good busy.
I took some pics for a friend this week of her 10 month old. She was a DOLL! I hope to be able to share some of those with you as they turned out so sweet.
We are also gearing up for our 10K at the end of this month. Stephen and I are running in the Cooper River Bridge Run in Charleston along with 40,000 other running fanatics.

We have my parents coming in town tomorrow for the weekend. Each morning this week Allie has woken up (I think I just butchered the grammar in this sentence) saying, "only ____ more days".
Gabe is teething and has not been himself lately. Fussy! Very fussy! Lots of motrin.

The kids and I met some new friends at the zoo - Makayla and her momma Becky.
They are fairly new to the area and Becky's fiance works with Stephen....they have a little girl around Allie's age...so we were excited to be able to hang out with them and get to know them.

This is the little girl....Makayla. Thank you for meeting us at the zoo. We enjoyed you and your mommy's company and hope to get to hang out again soon.
2 comments:
Great pix! I'm so glad you posted and I miss your stories when too many days go by without an update!! Good luck with training and teething (both can be quite painful at times!)
It's about time. That's was a long dry spell and I've been missing my babies!!
Post a Comment