Thursday, March 18, 2010

Gabby - 10 months

gabby 10 months 066 copy

So, this is Miss Gabby. An absolute DOLL to photograph. Her momma woke her early from her nap to take pictures. I was worried she would be fussy. Not even close!

This is one of many smiles captured this day.


gabby 10 months 135 copy

But I also love the no smile look. There is something about a sweet little no smile face that gets me everytime.


gabby 10 months 143 copy

To date, this was my easiest photoshoot. It was just me and Gabby doing our thing at her house while Gabby's momma chased after the other kids (mine included). And she was perfectly comfortable with me.

I wanted to take her home with us.


gabby 10 months 129b copy

I love this look! Gabby is cutting her side incisors before any other top teeth. Her momma was anxious to get these pics taken before they competely broke through. I happen to think this is an adorable look.

5 comments:

Life in Color said...

Well done.

Josh, Kylie, Aila and Liam said...

Tell Gabby's mommy that the "vampire" look is adorable also. Liam was a vampire for awhile before his top front teeth came in. It was a fun show and tell...

S. Patton said...

I just rolled off my chair admiring these pictures! GREAT job, B!!! Tell Momma she has a beautiful little girl :)

The VanZoerens said...

Bethany, you are doing an awesome job with photography! I just wish you lived closer so you could practice with Arden :)

**Punkydoop's World** said...

Wow - these are adorable! You are so good at photography - I am so envious........still can't wait to see you (whenever we get a chance to get together). Loves!!