
Remember adorable little Greyson, from a couple of posts below? Well, it turns out, he was telling me the truth about his sister to be's name......meet Isabella.

Precious, one week and one day old, Isabella.
Her mom agreed to stop by my house on their way home from her one week doctor check-up this morning to let me take a few pictures.

It was a fun, challenging, but fun, taking pics of this little angel. She was a bit squirmy, but nothing a little nursing couldn't fix.
This is one of the last pics I got of her before the duvet cover had to be stripped off and thrown in the washing machine.

Thank you C and J for letting me take pics of your little girl. J, I'm not kidding...next week, your house, round number two.
4 comments:
Oh, so lovely!! Nice job, B! And what a sweet little bundle the baby is. Good luck to mama and family :)
I love them. You can practice on my kids any time you want =)
I think you did a great job. Of course the baby being precious didn't hurt any. Congrats to C,J, and G!!Love, Mom
you are so good! she is precious.
Post a Comment