Thursday, September 25, 2008
Sick Allie update
Doctors are funny....I should be one....it seems I am well qualified. All you have to do is say "there is a virus going around". Allie's diagnosis - a virus. She is working hard to breathe, has a nasty cough, wheezing, and has a fever. Besides being extra clingy today, she really has been okay. At the dr. she sat up on the table and gave herself the breathing treatment while I bounced a fussy Gabe. Then tonight when we gave her another one she just sat in my lap like she was an old pro. In addition to the breathing treatments, which we will be doing until this passes every 4-6 hours, I am giving her benedryl. It knocked her out today around 4 and she slept for an hour. She is pitiful. Please say a little prayer that she gets better soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Allie I am so very sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, Emily and JR and I will say alittle prayer tonight that you will feel better soon. But you are such a big girl to do your breathing treatments all by yourself. I am very impressed. Fell better soon sweetheart. we love you very much.
She will be in my thoughts Bethany. I know it's hard to see your little one under the weather. Allie is a brave little girl to give herself treatments. Adam hates that machine and he screams every time we have to use it on him. Anyway, hope you feel better soon Allie!
I hope she starts feeling better, poor little thing. :( Tell her Fun Aunt Tracy will bring her more puffball chickens!
Post a Comment