Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blue Flowers

My husband got these beautiful (being completely facetious) BLUE flowers on sale at the Home Depot this weekend....and you wonder why they are on sale! I've been giving him a really hard time about them.


He did a little better picking out these pink azaleas for the side of the house. Allie helped dig the holes to plant them in....then sat in the holes.


Her white shorts that she was wearing are still soaking in the washing machine. I think they will forever be mud stained. Does the no white after Labor Day rule apply to kids too? I've been wondering that....

2 comments:

Emily said...

I think the no white rule applies to kids year round, unless they are going some where important. Like meeting the president or the Queen of England. Miss you gus and I love the pictures of Allie helping daddy.

Cristin Claire said...

She is such a big helper! I hope yall are doing good... Gabe is just the cutest thing and I can't wait to meet him!