Thursday, September 4, 2008

Big sister

Big sis holding her 2 month old brother...


My little helper....already cooks better than her momma...that doesn't take much!


Thank goodness Allie started MMO yesterday. This was the mood she woke up in; crying all morning and being extra fussy. I was more than eager to drop her off. Crying or not, I wanted to capture her first morning going to school.

5 comments:

The Roper's said...

Aww-Poor Allie in that picture :(
I know the feeling though-"oh well, someone else gets to deal with it!!!"
Sweet big sis-hope the rest of her day got a little better.

Kara said...

I stumbled across your blog and had to laugh! My daughter started preschool yesterday and wore the exact same outfit! Too cute, gotta love Target!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

I hope she loves going to MMO. It has been so good for my kids...and for me. That picture is pitiful, though. :( Love the one of her and Gabe and her cooking. :)

Emily said...

Allie I hope you had fun at school, you will love school I start on monday and mommy will take pictures of it. You look like you like to help mommy in the kitchen. Give Gabe and mommy and daddy a big hug from me, and save one for you. Love Emily

The Roap Family said...

She is so precious!