Thursday, September 25, 2008
One of those days...
It started with Allie walking into our room this morning at 5:30 am. She was coughing and wheezing. I gave her benedryl and sent her back to bed. Gabe woke up at 6:30 ready to eat. I tried to nap on the couch after feeding Gabe, but was unsuccessful. The real treat began once Allie woke for the day. She is so crabby when she gets sick, and very clingy to me. Days like these are the ones where I want to wiggle my nose and have my mother-in-law or mom magically appear. Gabe is not sick, but for some reason, is extra needy today. It is now 12:50 and both kids are asleep, BUT I get to wake them both up to load up in the car in 15 minutes to take Allie to the doctor. I'm not looking forward to Allie's mood after I wake her from her nap....we've learned she can be extra crabby if she doesn't get her nap out. In the middle of my needy kids, I have been trying to clean the house because we have company coming in tonight. It's just been one of those days.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I hope your day gets better =)
I hear you girl! It's been one of those weeks for me. Those times when you feel like you are spread so thin between your kids are hard. We need extra hands that can magically pop out to hold them and take care of all of them, don't we? Hang in there! I hope Allie gets better really soon.
Hey B! Sorry to hear your day is not so good. Hang in there. I hope that Allie gets well really quick. Your kids are so beautiful. I can't believe how Gabe looks so much older than a 2 month old. Not that he is big, but so alert. Maybe pictures are deceiving. Anyways, things will get better. It could be worse right?? Hope you have a better weekend. G
Urgh! I know what you mean! Hang in there...my Mom's advice is always-this to shall pass. I know, never helps me at the time either :)
Bryce has been sick and not sleeping either-the other night he slept from 3am-6am...I was a little crabby! Hope it gets better really soon.
I think you should step outside and let out a big yell!!! Maybe just picturing yourself doing that will cheer you up a little :) Hope Allie gets to feeling better soon.
I know how you feel. Some days are just like that. I'm sorry your baby feels bad. I hope she gets better soon! Hang in there hun!
Post a Comment