We just got finished painting Allie's room, and I must say, I am very pleased. I think it turned out adorable. The stripes were a challenge, but Susan and I managed to pull it off.
love the room! so cute! i love pink and black :) gabe is getting so big--once again, you have precious pictures! and no, i don't think that the white rule ever applies to kids (but i could be wrong!) :)
Looks so cute! You did a great job! Love the pink, white, and black together. You need to share some of your decorating talents w/ me. :) I am definitely not brave enough to do the stripes.
6 comments:
love the room! so cute! i love pink and black :)
gabe is getting so big--once again, you have precious pictures! and no, i don't think that the white rule ever applies to kids (but i could be wrong!) :)
i especially LOVE the chandelier!
Love the room! So fancy and sophisticated. It will definitely be a room that she will love for a long time. Great job!
Looks so cute! You did a great job! Love the pink, white, and black together. You need to share some of your decorating talents w/ me. :) I am definitely not brave enough to do the stripes.
LOVE it!!!
So precious!
Post a Comment