
Gabe had his 2 month well visit today. He weighs 11 lb. 8 oz (50th percentile) and is 22 1/2 inches long (50th percentile). His hair is starting to come in; it's looking like he will be blonde for now. Gabe is our smiler! He loves to be talked to and will reward you with many smiles. He is cooing and we have heard a couple of laughs too. We're still waiting on him to sleep through the night. He goes down around 10:00 and will wake at 3:00 am to eat. Then he starts stirring around 5:00 for the morning. I either feed him or give him his pacifier and hope he drifts back to sleep. He will wake for the day around 6:30-7:00. Gabe had 4 vaccinations today and has been extra fussy this evening. I hope the tylenol lets him sleep okay tonight. Wish us luck.....
8 comments:
Sweet baby boy! We are enjoying the house this week! Wish ya'll were here too. Sending lots of sleepy thoughts your way :)
He is so cute and has gotten so big. Sounds like sleeping through the night might be around the corner for you, hope so.
That's pretty good sleep for only 9weeks! Hopefully the Tylenol will help...poor thing! Doesn't it just break your heart?
He is a cutie! I remember those vaccination days. Luckily Adam doesn't have to anymore until he's 4 yrs old. I'm sure the tylenol will calm him and allow him to get some rest tonight.
I am IN LOVE with all those darn cute outfits Gabe has! Well this advice comes from the "take it or leave it" category... (you can either take the advise or ignore it because it comes with controvery) get the book Babywise! I used it with both my kids and just swaped a book for another copy for this baby. IT WORKS! The big controvery is about letting your child "cry it out" so if that bothers you, change that part of the program. My first two were sleeping 6-7 hours a night by six weeks! They both have no problems going to bed, they are self soothers, they have never come into my bed or dredded bedtime and the routine the book gives makes life easier for YOU too. Saying that, I probably jinxed myself for this next one!
He is just the cutest thing. And I love the pics of your little chef!!!
Gabe you look so sweet sitting there, what are you thinking about, I wonder. Maybe I am a lucky little boy, I have a great big sister and a nice mommy and daddy, and I can't wait to meet those crazy people in PA.
Missing y'all! So excited for our 2 months in a row visits...especially girls weekend!
:)
As one of the other posters said, we liked Babywise too. It worked for us, but we altered it to fit our lifestyle for sure. :)
Post a Comment