I wanted to include a few photos of our little bike rider. Allie is enjoying her new accomplishment and asks to go ride a lot.




I have to brag on Allie.
Our little girl shed her training wheels tonight and learned how to ride her bike (see above video - listen towards the end....you will hear Gabe say, "Wait Ayie. Come back here").
She actually came up to Stephen last night asking him to take them off. But we were heading out the door to dinner and she didn't get much practice. Today, it took her 5 attempts then she was off on her own.
ALSO, at the YMCA pool this weekend she swam the entire length of a regulation pool (25 yards) freestyle in an attempt to earn a blue wristband to ride the big tunnel slide. She didn't pass (she made it 3/4 of the way across and took a break) but I couldn't have been prouder!!!!!
If this little girl sets her mind to something, nothing will stop her.
7 comments:
Whooo, Hooo. Way to go girl!!! Grammy's so very proud of you and what you accomplished today.
Sounds like her mama. I remember little Bethany riding around without training wheels on Country Road. Were you three or four when you took them off?
She looks so proud.
I remember when a little blonde headed girl looking much like this one came in the house with the door slamming behind her and asked "Daddy come take my training wheels off". She hasn't slowed down since.
All my love,
Pop
Hey Bethany! Hate we missed you at Martinique as well. We have to get on the same dates next time! Love the pics, your kidos are super cute, you are doing extraordinary things with the ole camera I say. Well done.
Hey Bethany! Hate we missed you at Martinique as well. We have to get on the same dates next time! Love the pics, your kidos are super cute, you are doing extraordinary things with the ole camera I say. Well done.
Ride em" Allie Girl!!!
I too am proud of you! Maybe, we can ride together????
Love,
Maw-Maw
Post a Comment