
This lady amazes me. Not only has she gone down our slip n slide....
just the other day I found Miss M riding in the back of the kid's gator.
See that sticker just to the right of Miss M, it reads, "No riders in dump bed".

The best part is....look who is driving. My not yet three year old.
You trust him M?

Maybe not. She hopped off shortly after this photo.

A little Gabe funny for ya.......
I took the kids to the pool today at the Y. G had 2 capri suns in our 2 hour stay. He went to the restroom 7 times. By the 7th time when I heard, "mom, I gotta go peepee", my response, "Gaaaaaaabe!!!!". G's response, "you just went".
It was funny. Probably funnier to me becasue I'm his momma and I think anything he does it cute.
2 comments:
I wonder, did M realize she was riding in the dump bed with G-man driving and the bug house? Brave woman.
Cute post!! Way to go Ms. M!!! What a woman!
Post a Comment