Especially those first timers (commenters).

Gabe picked out his very first outfit yesterday. Normally he couldn't care less what he wears.
His Auburn football jersey and khaki cut off shorts. His outfit choice made me smile!

If it rolls, stinks, has wheels or can be thrown....G loves it.
He is rarely caught without a ball in his hand.
I'm anxious to see what sport he takes a liking to. Right now he cannot choose between basketball, football, golf and fishing.

At a young age of...almost 3...G can certainly whack a golf ball.
S has been taking him to the driving range. Poor Allie....she is getting very frustrated with her inability to hit the golf ball.

I love every inch of this little buggar. G - I'm good at the age you are now. You may stop growing, please!
5 comments:
Aww, shucks B, you know we love you.
I love that little man too...stinky things and all.
Love the blog, girlie. Avid reader here...no more tears...I mean allergies.
Thanks for keeping the Grands up to date with pictures. We love the blog.
Pop
I rarely make it through a day that I don't check in on the blog! You do a great job keeping us up to date. I can't believe the little man is about to turn 3! I'm glad he enjoys his sports! Such a boy!
Love to all,
Maw-maw
Post a Comment