
It's been one of those weeks where we are confined to the house.
Allie first came down with, as I call it, "the croup". Our family doctor calls is a "virual upper respiratory infection".
She ran a fever for three days accompanied with the most awful barking cough; she eventually lost her voice for two days.
S is the only one of our family members who hasn't caught some form of this virus. I have a head cold and G is currently battling the croup - barking cough and fever.
G looked up at me this morning and said, "I need to go hospituhl, I not feel bad". Which means the exact opposite; he feels bad. I gave him motrin and he is currently back asleep on the couch.
Please say a prayer we all get well soon and S doesn't catch it!!!
3 comments:
Poor baby. You all get well...hopefully before you leave on vacation.
Sorry to hear you are all feeling bad. We are praying =(
Tell G I feel bad too! Get better soon!!
Love ya,
Maw-Maw
Post a Comment