Monday, November 23, 2009

We need a little Christmas now.

Haul out the holly, I may be rushing things but, deck the halls again now. For we need a little Christmas. Right this very minute.

Yes, we are THOSE neighbors with the Christmas tree lights already shining through the window! We are going on a Thanksgiving cruise in a couple of days and decided it would be nice to return home to a decorated, Chrismasfied house.


IMG_4392
We let Allie skip her nap to help us decorate the tree. I love her technique...our tree is very ornament heavy on the bottom this year.

So, I quickly learned Gabe LOVES candy canes. There is only one remaining on the tree.


IMG_4421
I had the kid's hand imprints made last Christmas. They have become my favorite!



IMG_4361

"Hello Grammy, it's Gabers. Put away anything you somewhat care about because I'll be there in two days".

5 comments:

Life in Color said...

Melt my heart....you come on Gabers and bring your big sister too. Grammy and Pappy are waiting for you!

Allyson said...

So cute! I love Christmas! Cole has that exact same shirt Gabe is wearing!

Lindsey said...

We put up our decorations yesterday, too. We'll be gone for a week and I, too, wanted to come to a decorated house. Have fun on your cruise!!!

The Roper's said...

We have ours up too with no cruise excuse! And I am very jealous....didn't you do a cruise last year? Stephen needs to talk to Eric :) Have FUN!!!

Unknown said...

YAY for Christmas decorations! The weather has been perfect for decorating!
Have fun...and we'll see you soon!
XO