
My plan was to have some cute Halloween pictures to post of the kids trick or treating. My plan crumbled to pieces Thursday morning when Gabe woke up with a fever. If there is a virus going around, we'll get it!
For the past 3 days Gabe has spent the majority of the day laying on my shoulder. He has just been pitiful...constant crying, NO NAPS FOR 3 DAYS, ear infection, fever, crazy runny nose, etc.
Then Allie woke up Saturday morning with a fever. She has tolerated the virus much better than Gabe...and is doing okay, but still has a fever. Gabe has finally turned the corner today, no fever, no laying on mommy/daddy's shoulder, and he took a 4 hour nap!
We hope to be out and about again VERY soon!
4 comments:
Oh my I hope you and Stephen don't get it. I hope everyone feels better soon. See you all in about 25 days.
sorry. fall and winter are always like that for us too... it stinks
:( hope he gets better soon!
I'm sorry B :( I hope they both get better real soon!!!
Boo!
Post a Comment