
It was a wierd day today. Gabe went down for his nap at 10:30....and I mean, there was no waking the kid up! He was out. So he was rested and ready to play once we picked Allie up from school at 1:00 (which is normally when we come home and both kids nap). We were driving home blaring the Lion King (thanks again mom and dad, we are now on song #14...we know EVERY SINGLE WORD to those songs...some of which are in Swahili or whatever language that is). The weather was perfect....and I guess I got caught up in the moment and instead of driving home, I made a turn towards Cleveland Park.

The kids had a blast running around playing. I had a blast trying to keep up with the both of them! After an ample amount of playtime I informed the kids it was time for our impromptu photoshoot. Bless Allie's little cooperative heart....she did great and faked smiled everytime I asked. Now, if only I knew how to operate my camera...

This one was too busy trying to play in the trash cans and eating leaves to pay me any attention.
5 comments:
Knew how to operate your camera??? I LOVE all your pictures! Have Addy's that you took framed on the wall. Thanks!!!!
I love the pictures, looks like alot of fun, and the last picture of Gabe, is "way cool". Those are Emily's words
Allie looks like such a little girl! And Gabe is s heart breaker!!!
I can see a little bit of Uncle Benny in this pic of Gabe!
I love these pics!! Glad you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment