Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Allie's soccer pics

IMG_0002

Team Nugget.

IMG_0003

It looks like this will be Allie's first and last year to play soccer. I thought she might need a few warm up games before getting comfortable on the soccer field. But, she has been the team walker in every game. She just walks around and when the balls gets close to her, she puts up her arms shielding her body from any possible contact with anyone. Only one game left until the end of the season.

2 comments:

The Roper's said...

That picture makes me smile... I can see the excitement in her eyes! :)

Amanda K. said...

How cute is that?? : )
I will tell you, there is hope! LOL! Maddy was the same way. My husband was her coach and that didn't help any. She did okay at practices, but come game day, when we'd invite the whole family to watch, the other team would come running her way and she would FREAK OUT! Screaming crying and running off the field! LOL! There were days I wanted to do the same. Haha! We skipped 2 years and started back and she loves it. She's always the one who is eager to get on the field now. Go figure!! But all that to say, she may end up being your little soccer star : )