
Look how she has the under the belly hold down.
Allie came up to me the other day, put her little arms around my neck and said, "Let's get married".
Caught me a little offguard, but I said, "Okay, what do we do"?
Allie - "kiss".
So, I gave her a little peck on her lips.
Allie - "NOOOO, a slooooow kiss".
I have not mentally prepared myself for this. I need more time...she isn't even 4.
8 comments:
I feel your pain! Addy asks daily, "When can I get married?" My answer is always the same, "When you graduate from college." :) It buys me some time, because then I get to explain college for the millionth time. :)
That picture is too precious! Yeah I think we all need more time to explain things. Adam's big thing right now is wanting to go to school. He puts his elmo backpack on his back and tells me that he is off to school and he will see me later. LOL How quickly they grow up!
AJ told me last week that he liked the girl's body on the Fresh Beat Band (what he was trying to say was that he liked her costume). We better keep Allie and AJ apart!!
Oh my! How funny...sort of :) Not looking forward to those days!
Ha! That is a great post...Addy wants to marry Bryce :) Guess that's sweet !?!?
Pappy is disturbed....he needs an eternity to adjust to this one. Baby Girl is not allowed to grow up so fast.
I feel your pain also Bethany, yesterday Emily brought home her first report card, and today she had to dress in fifty style to celebrate the 50th day of school. It only seems like last week she was starting preschool. By the way Emily wanted me to tell you 15 more days, and she did very well on her report card.
too funny! lilly went through a spell where she wanted to give me a "long, hard kiss." it was traumatic for me. i kept saying NO and asking her where in the world she had seen that. darn those princess movies. she also likes to tell me that when she has a baby, i will be a grandmommy. GREAT.
Post a Comment