Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dot

IMG_4174
We had another great visit to AL to spend time with my family. We kept Grandma Dot in the dark and she had no idea we were coming until a little 3 year old knocked on her door and yelled, "Boo". Her jaw dropped to the ground and I think I might have seen a little tear. She LOVES her great grandkids.

And we love her too....she will never understand just how much.


IMG_4179
So much that she and Allie are now tattoo sisters...Grandma Dot is such a good sport!

IMG_4131
And she and Gabe had a moment coloring....but you can't see the coloring book sitting on the table. (And nevermind Gabe's chocolatey face....he had been licking the brownie batter spoon).


IMG_4105
Until next time Grandma Dot...We love you more than you will ever know!

1 comment:

S. Patton said...

Hi Bethany!
Your blog is absolutely adorable! This is a bit crazy, but I stumbled on yours by way of your mother-in-law's blog...and I found her because I was researching how to establish a website called susanpattonphotography.com. She, of course, beat me to it (insert an argh! and a forehead smack for me here!) Anyway, hope you don't mind a complete stranger (and fellow mom of two young kids) following your blog. Your photography is stunning and I love your outlook on life. You make me want to be a better blogger! Take care and stay well :)