

Stephen's parents were in route from Williamsburg, VA to Marco, Florida and decided to stop in and stay a couple of nights with us to break up the trip. They offered to watch the kids while Stephen and I did a little Christmas shopping. We quickly took them up on their offer and scurried out the door. Stephen and I rarely get out together without the kids. We were browsing in Best Buy and struck up a conversation with another fellow shopper. I guess we were overly giddy to be out and about kid-free and the lady asked if we were newlyweds. Who isn't happy this time of year?! Thanks for the great pics of the kids by the tree Susan...and thank you guys for babysitting. Hurry back.
3 comments:
Those pictures are so beautiful! I can't believe how big your babies are getting. Glad you and Stephen got some time to yourself.
Cute new pics! Isn't alone time wonderful?!? :)
P.S. I love Gabe's little snow suit thing...so adorable!
SO cute! I think it's super sweet that you and Steven still act like newlyweds. :)
Post a Comment