I am so proud of Allie!!!!! Last year when we took her to see Santa she was crying hysterically and peed on his leg. Here is a little video I took today of the kids and Santa this year. Allie did great and Gabe was clueless.
PRECIOUS! Will did the screaming thing this year- Oh well-Maybe next year! Lisa
A purse and a bracelet--my kinda girl!!
So sweet! Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!!!
How cute...I miss those little boogers.
How cute! Thanks for sharing. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! I can't wait to see pictures.
Rollins and I just watched your video and she said, "that is funny, I love that one." She always enjoys watching Ally's videos.
That is too sweet! Moments like that are priceless!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
PRECIOUS! Will did the screaming thing this year- Oh well-Maybe next year! Lisa
A purse and a bracelet--my kinda girl!!
So sweet! Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!!!
How cute...I miss those little boogers.
How cute! Thanks for sharing. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! I can't wait to see pictures.
Rollins and I just watched your video and she said, "that is funny, I love that one." She always enjoys watching Ally's videos.
That is too sweet! Moments like that are priceless!
Post a Comment