
Brrr...it was cold, but I had a great time hanging out with my two precious kiddos and my adorable husband at the Greenville Christmas parade tonight.

Gabe has graduated to sitting in the stroller instead of lying in his carseat carrier in the stroller. He LOVED watching the parade. I would look over at him and catch him with a huge grin on his face. Of course, if you have ever met Gabe, you would know that is him most of the time....our happy little guy! (And I have to give a shout out to my mom's friend Kristen who let us borrow her sit and stand stroller so I can lug both kids around by myself. It has been great having around and lets me still feel like I have the freedom that I did with just one...well, sort of.)

Still enjoying the parade with daddy...

...and down for the count.
1 comment:
How fun! Bethany your hair is so cute!! I have tried bangs, but mine are not working as well as yours. Beautiful family :) When are ya'll going to be in Huntsville?
Post a Comment