....was a new camera. Specifically a Cannon Rebel xs EOS. I have to say I was a little dissapointed that I had no camera after all of the presents under our tree were unwrapped. We had begun the clean-up process and we were all taking turns playing with Allie and her stash of presents that Santa left....when....ding dong. Some friends of ours came over with a present that Santa had mistakenly left under their tree with my name on it. (Thanks Rob and Stephanie for helping both Stephen and I pull off our Christmas presents this year!) I am in love with my new toy, but man....do I have lots to learn. Anyway...here are a few of my firsts, very amateur, photos of the kids.
4 comments:
I would say those are far from amateur. You took some excellent pictures. I'm glad you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!
Glad y'all had a great Christmas! Love the pics!
Look pretty good to me! So glad you got your camera!
We got a really nice Nikon camera from my mom that we were so excited to get! It will be nice to have a good one for a change. I'm glad you got what you wanted, too. :) My girls got the same dress up clothes as Allie has. They have been loving it. I read your recent post about Gabe. I sure hope that it all ends soon and he's ok. Will be saying prayers for him.
Post a Comment