
I believe this picture was taken at 6 weeks. They change so much from week to week so I want to be as precise as I can. He will be 7 weeks tomorrow (Wednesday). He is looking more like a baby to me instead of a newborn. He is really holding his head up and is sitting more upright instead of slouching. Gabe has become quite the smiler lately and is beginning to coo. I love that he is becoming interactive with us. He squawked at me tonight when I was holding him and I looked down at him and started talking to him...immediately he smiled. He just wanted attention. Oh, and he weighs 10 lb. 12 oz.

Uncle Benny holding his nephew. Normally guys have this newborn complex and are pretty scared to hold one...not Ben. He just scooped him up when Gabe was fussing and would hold him.
Pappy (Stephen's dad) was in Nashville last weekend and made a special trip to Alabama to meet his grandson.
Gabe and Allie at bathtime. Gabe is getting better about baths....he doesn't fuss every bath now. Allie is such a big helper with Gabe. She loves to wipe his mouth when he spits up and is starting to help me change his diaper. Tonight she helped me make the bottles for the nightime feedings.
Allie and her friend Addy Roper playing at Judy's house. We lived a mile away from the Ropers when we lived in Nashville....and if we still lived that close, the girls would play everyday! They had a blast playing together at Judy's house. It was great spending time with Addy's parents too. Wish we could do it more often Eric and Tracy!!!
5 comments:
Gee I need sunglasses for the picture of Doug holding Gabe. He is beaming so much, the proud pappy that he is. Gabe is changing so much, We can't wait for you guys to come in November and Emily just loves t0o talk to both her cousins on the computer screen. See saw them tonight and she said " aw how sweet Allie and Gabe are, I love you Allie and Gabe" then she kissed the computer screen.
Sweet girls and two sweet boys who will be able to play soon to!! We will have to make a point to go to Huntsville at the same times so that we can get together more often. Love the picture of Gabe smiling :)
Both of your babies are beautiful! The bath picture is just precious!
Gabe is adorable! So sorry I've been MIA lately from the blog world. I feel like my life is a non stop roller coaster, but love it when I can jump on your blog and see such precious pictures!
Can't wait to get my hands on those cuties! See you TOMORROW!!!
Post a Comment