Saturday, August 2, 2008

Free Dog

Tan and white beagle mutt....free to a good home.

I have considered opening the front door and saying sayonara to Izzy. She has been horrible dog lately. We came home the other night to her having eaten a pan of brownies. Susan and Allie had made vanilla wafer/peanut butter/dipped in chocoloate/covered with m&m cookies....and Izzy helped herself to 3 of those as well. AND, she will not stay out of the trash cans....I am constantly picking up shredded up diapers. AND, she has destroyed 3 bottles now. After the brownie incident, we were cleaning up the carpets and rugs where she had got sick....multiple times. Funny how pre-kids, we considered Izzy our child. Now, she is just an annoying dog, that I have to deal with. I have had enough. Free to a good...no, ANY...home! (Okay, I am only kidding...but she is on my nerves!).

5 comments:

The Roper's said...

I am right with you!!! Is your brother going to take our dog??? Because I really do want to give away our "first born". :)

The Auttonberry's said...

COPY_CAT!!!!! Just Joking Good Luck!!!

Auttonberry's

Lindsey said...

I feel you sister!!! I am in the same boat! I am trying to give Mattie away to my sister, but I think Ashley is going to move in here until she finds her own place so that won't really do me much good :) It will get better...so I hear! The pics of Allie are awesome, too!

Gayla said...

OH poor Izzy! I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at her adventures. Gabbie has eaten two of Greg's comic books and two of my cookbooks. I feel your pain.

Emily said...

Poor Izzy she is proably going through some transtion pains also. but I would be just like you if that happened to us. han in there she should get better. I HOPE!!!!!