My friend Gayla! We used to work together in Nashville. She met us at Cracker Barrel for brunch and then came back to my parents house to visit. I miss her so much....it is hard to meet those people in life that just understand you for you. Gayla is one of those people. I miss you and it was great seeing you today. We need to do it more often.
4 comments:
Looks like y'all had such a fun visit! Give me a call next week if you need an extra set of hands.
Glad to see you all had a great time visiting family and friends. It's great sometimes just to go back home and be near the ones who love and care about you.
It was so good to see you and those little babies this weekend. You looked great! Forgot how small babies are until holding sweet baby Gabe! PRECIOUS!
I think we are going to come the 23...hate it that we could not visit this past weekend. I know that Allie and Addy will have fun :) Can't wait to meet that sweet baby boy!
Post a Comment