

Our little man has only been with us for 5 weeks, but already he is changing and growing. These pictures make him look big to me....not so "newborn" anymore. He is doing great. He is a good baby...more content during his awake times and is willing to sit by himself in his swing or bouncy chair. I feel like everytime I blink it is time to feed him again. He eats 3-4 oz. every 2-3 hours. He is doing pretty good at nights...still getting up a bit. Last night he went down at 9:30, ate at 12:30, then 3:00, woke at 4:20, ate at 6:00, and woke for the day at 7:00 am. Not too bad for a 5 week old (I guess, you forget from one child to the next). My help has left (THANKS again to my mom and my mother-in-law) and I am flying solo with both kids....which is going well. I love these kids, but they definitely keep me busy. People tell me "these are the best times of your life", and "enjoy them while they are small"...and I just bite my tongue. Yes, there are great times...and then there are very trying times when I just want to get away...and have some me time. I want to ask those people if they mind babysitting until they are both 18. All joking aside, I love my family and wouldn't trade them for anything.
5 comments:
He is changing alot, and we can not wait to see al of you in november. Emily is getting excited to play with Allie. Love to you all Amy, Emily, and JR
I can't wait to meet him!!! Call me if you ever need ANYTHING...even if you just need to chat :)
He didn't look too happy in that second picture! He is adorable though Bethany!
Amen Mama! We are so excited about meeting Gabe-he is changing so much...what a handsome little man!
We couldn't wait like you did and found out last night we are having a BOY! We just bought that same outfit when we found out! (we got the long sleeve version since our peanut isnt due till January!) Gabe is so cute, the pouty picture is the BEST!
Post a Comment