***UPDATE***I was feeding Gabe and Allie brought the Mr. Potato Head glasses over again and put them on Gabe. This time we got a pic! He is such a trooper!
I wish I had a picture to go with this post...
Yesterday Gabe was calmly sitting in his swing and I noticed he was wearing the Mr. Potato Head ridiculous looking red star glasses. Allie had snuck them on him at some point. Too funny....
Yesterday Gabe was calmly sitting in his swing and I noticed he was wearing the Mr. Potato Head ridiculous looking red star glasses. Allie had snuck them on him at some point. Too funny....
7 comments:
I bet that was a cute sight to see.
I wish you had a picture of that too. That is so funny JR got a good laugh from that also. We miss you all. Hope you are doing better. Email me sometime if you have a chance. Love Amy
you could always recreate it for us and then take a picture so we can have a visual image! Hope you are feeling better! Hope to see you in a couple of weeks!
Yes! I love it...that Allie is a jokester!
That's hilarious! He's still adorable!
Too cute!!!
JR said now he looks more like his uncle Chris in the glasses
Post a Comment