I was trying to figure out how you could possibly have done that, and I couldn't think of any. Then yesterday I took the kids to the pool and lathered them up well with sunscreen (so I thought at the time). After we got home and the sunburn started to set in on both kids I realized I will need that class also.
6 comments:
I think you missed a spot. Or two. Or three. Or perhaps most of his face. Poor little guy, did it hurt?
Perhaps he was moving when you were applying this???
Maybe you should just let him apply it next time???? :)
Love,
Mom
I could have applied it from here better than that!
Give him some special love.
Pop
I was trying to figure out how you could possibly have done that, and I couldn't think of any. Then yesterday I took the kids to the pool and lathered them up well with sunscreen (so I thought at the time). After we got home and the sunburn started to set in on both kids I realized I will need that class also.
:) made me smile.
Post a Comment