Monday, July 18, 2011

Faces

Let me set up the this story for you.

Stephen and I were trying to have an adult conversation after dinner the other night. We were sitting outside on the deck and Allie kept running around the table roaring like a racecar.

She next started racing matchbox cars on the glass table (it was very noisy).

Stephen and I could hardly communicate with all the chaos, so we kindly asked our daughter to go indoors and play.

She reluctantly marched right inside, closed the door behind her, and sat down staring at us with her face pressed against the glass.

Then, the faces began....and I got distracted from conversing with my husband.

043 copy

069 copy

064 copy

072 copy

077 copy

083 copy

7 comments:

Life in Color said...

How could anyone possibly resist that sweet face?

Tim Logan said...

I love her. Hey "Life in Color" I miss your colorful shots of life and wistful comments. Please come back.
Pop

The VanZoerens said...

How cute---they definitely brought a smile to my face :)

Nanny Tucker said...

Allie reminds me so much of you when you were her age! Looks like she has some of your personality too!
Love & miss y'all!

Marla Logan said...

:0 :) :) :)!! Need I say more?? Love that little face!!!

The Roap Family said...

So stinkin' CUTE!

The Roper's said...

Don't you know that you are not allowed to have an adult conversation??!? She is too stinkin' cute. :)