Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wash and wax

Tonight the kids and I decided to wash the car...


IMG_0827 copy

...Or should I say, I washed the car, while the kids played in the bucket of wash and wax water.

This counts for their bath tonight right? I think so too. They will be extra shiny tomorrow for when their daddy gets home.


IMG_0832 copy

G wasn't too fond of his sister squirtting him with cold water during his....bath.


IMG_0846 copy

But, in the end, G got his retaliation. Allie will learn soon that baby Gabe isn't a baby anymore.

5 comments:

Tim Logan said...

Isn't there a saying what comes around goes around or an eye for an eye or ca sa ra sa ra. I think one of those apply. I love those kids.
Pop

S. Patton said...

B- these are such great shots!!!! I love your posts :) Hope all is going well on your end!!

Life in Color said...

At least it didn't take him 8 years to figure out how sweet payback can be! Love the photos, love, love, love those wonderful children. Oh, that's right they're related...love them all the more.

Allyson said...

Hahaha! That last shot is priceless! I'm pretty sure you should enlarge it and put it in Gabe's room! We miss you guys!

The Roap Family said...

You have 2 of the most adorable children and I love their personalities that come out in your posts!