
I was just talking with some girlfriends of mine today how much we think G resembles his daddy.
I don't know if its the electric blue eyes (for the record, I did nothing to enhance the color of this boy's eyes....they just pop when he wears blue). I dont know if its his nose, or ears, or hairline...but everytime I look into his baby blue eyes, I see his daddy.
Check out my mother-in-law's "Popocorn Memories" post. There is a pic of Stephen and his brother circa 1980ish. http://www.susanpatton.blogspot.com/
Maybe its just me, but G reminds me so much of his daddy!
2 comments:
I am sure you will get plenty of support for this theory from this side of the family! I know I agree! The pic that you speak of is actually how they both still look to me, in my head anyway!
Definately like his daddy!
LOve,
Mom
Post a Comment