
Miss E!
This was Allie's very first friend when we moved to Greenville 3 1/2 years ago.
Her momma picked me up on the playground with the pick up line, "I love your haircut".
She went on to lend me a whopping dollar to ride the train around the pond with them.
Insta friendship.
The poor girls were too little to have a say so and we threw them together and made them get along.

Miss K came along 14 months ago and reminds me SO much of her older sister E. And let me just say, I have NEVER seen a 14 month old swim like this one. The child wears swimmies and knows how to kick around in the pool. She also has no fear and jumps in face first.
...
Since that park playdate, we have gotten together many times over dinner, girls' night outs, and playdates.
These are the kind of friends it is so hard to say goodbye to!

Thank you guys for your friendship!
Thank you S for picking me up on the playground that day....
And...I wasn't just saying "come visit"....I expect you to!!!!!!
2 comments:
Nicely done. And that last shot of Allie... oh my goodness it's Bethany cloned.
Happy New Camera Day!!
Meanie! You can't make me cry.
Post a Comment