
It seems we have been overpaying our property taxes for the past 3 years. Our kind realtor pointed this out to me when she pulled our tax info to list the house (she also lives in our neighborhood paying half the taxes we are).
So, I immediately grabbed our deed from the closing of this house and made a beeline for the Anderson Courthouse.
S was thrilled about our little discovery. Perhaps, a little too much.
He made the mistake of telling me that if we got any money back from this....that I could buy the new camera I have been bothering him about.
Within the hour, I was holding a check in my hand for the reimbursed property taxes!!!!
Within the hour of being home from my little journey to the courthouse, I had made the purchase!
A Canon 5D mark ii will be delivering Wednesday!
I, for one, am glad we overpayed these taxes!
5 comments:
whoo hoo! Lucky you! Didn't know you had ordered it already! Just think it will be here tomorrow!
Love,
Mom
I have camera envy...can't wait to play with it.
Wow! Fun :)Even better pictures! Can't wait to see them.
FABULOUS news!!!! I am so excited for you!!! Look out, there's no stopping you now :)
I would LOVE for you to take pictures of my girls before you move, please?? Please email me at lbammons@gmail.com I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment