Okay, this is a special non picture post.
I have been somewhat avoiding my blog for the past few days trying to figure out how to blog about the latest Patton family news.
I've debated putting up pictures of all of our wonderful friends here in Powdersville....but there are just too many!!!! (For those of you who don't live here, Pville is a little town outside of Greenville that is so small it hardly exists on maps)
I've debated putting up pictures from around Powdersville....but, I never got around to taking them. And it turns out....I need to do it sooner than later...
We are moving. (sniff)
Destination: Hickory, NC
S's job.
This was an extremely hard decision for our family and we have been very torn about leaving P'ville. We moved here 3 1/2 years ago not knowing a soul. But in those few short years God has lead us to an amazing church home complete with the most amazing friends! This is what we call home. And it is so hard to pick up and start over again. We will miss everything about Pville...but know God will be with us every step of the way in Hickory. That is what keeps us going.
Please keep our family in your prayers...as we start this new chapter in our lives.
3 comments:
I will...I know that will be a hard adjustment and that you all will mis where you are. Best of Luck with the move...thinking of ya'll! When?
I will definitely keep you guys in our prayers--I know it's hard to pick up everything and move to a new place. I think you will love NC--we lived in Winston-Salem for a year, and that's only about an hour away. It's beautiful there--we loved every minute of it :)
I can't imagine how tough it has to be to up an move, Bethany. I will be praying for you all as you move and adjust to life in a new place.
Post a Comment