Monday, April 19, 2010

Flagstone

flagstone 004 copy

The flagstone patio is done!

These guys worked so hard. Thanks to everyone who pitched in to make this happen.

flagstone 060 copy

This is a horrible picture (taken through a screen in our upstairs bathroom), but it gives a bird's eye perspective of the overall look.

flagstone 010 copy

This is my favorite part of this little project....the flagstone extends to the fence, so when you open the gate from the front yard you are welcomed by a charming little flagstone pathway.

flagstone 082 copy

This is the most finished picture I have....here you can still see the duct tape wrapped around the exterior. I've been told this is only temporary....

flagstone 080 copy

flagstone 112 copyb&w

Look who the kids are visiting this week!

2 comments:

Life in Color said...

Oh B, what a beautiful picture of Grandma Dot. (The flagstone's not too shabby either.)

S. Patton said...

I too love the picture of your grandma!! It's just perfect. Congrats on the new patio too - is your team doing any work in the north? Let me know!!!