Friday, April 16, 2010

Another zoo day

I have a feeling a certain set of parents out there are missing their sweet 4 year old.

I know the sweet 4 year old is missing her parents and baby brother...she told me so today.

zoo 114 copy

In the meantime, E sure is enjoying hanging around Allie and Gabe.

zoo 078 copy

I realize there aren't any animals in any of these "zoo" photos....but we did take the kids to the zoo today. They had a blast.

One animal E is not fond of is our dog, Izzy. Can't blame her really. Iz decided to sniff E awake this morning.

zoo 138 copy

Gabe was a trooper and was up WAAAAAY passed his naptime.

zoo 093 copy

The girls were also worn out and pretended to be sleep walking on the way to the car.

Up tomorrow....E says it's "dirty day".

AND....the flagstone is coming along quite nicely. Update on that soon...

1 comment:

emilybass said...

Bethany,
Everyone in my family is commenting on how great your pictures are. You definitely have some talent! Thanks for posting pictures of Ellie, we definitely miss her!