Thursday, April 8, 2010

Baby Kensley

atl 180 copy

Meet Baby Kensley. She is the newest daughter of one of my closest friends whom I have known since we were this little.

atl 083 copy

The kids and I made a special trip down earlier this week to spend the night with Kensley and her family. I instantly fell in love with this little girl.

Who wouldn't!!! Look how adorable! And those jaws....I couldnt stop kissing her!

atl 138 copy

I was amazed how good she was. I think I heard her cry once the entire time we were there. T (her momma) says I am just a good luck charm with her being on her best behavior.

Guess that means we need to come back...tomorrow good for you T?

atl 217 copy

This is Kensley's big sister. One of Allie's bestest buds.

atl 041 copy

These girls are precious together. Reminds me a lot of myself and T growing up. They spent hours playing in this barbie Mustang cruising the neighborhood.

atl 038 copy

Not exactly sure what's going on here....I think Allie is pumping gas, and Addyson is checking under the hood for other car problems.

Thank you guys so much for letting us come visit. Allie was sad to leave Addyson and has not stopped talking about her.

6 comments:

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

How sweet...it looks like a little you and a little Tracy. :)

Tracy Williams said...

I'm in love with these pictures! Thanks so much for coming down...I needed some girl time. Love you and miss you...we've got to get these guys together soon.

The VanZoerens said...

I love these pictures--isn't she just a doll? I haven't even met her yet, but I'm sure she's just the sweetest thing! Great job Bethany--and yes, Addy and Allie are little "mini me's" of you and Tracy :)

The Roap Family said...

Oh my goodness... you take the best pictures! My blog is shameful compared to this! You guys are all so lucky to have each other as friends :)

Lindsey said...

Beautiful, B!!! We went to their house this weekend. Kensley is adorable!!! We all need to get together soon!

Nanny Tucker said...

Great pics Bethany! I am glad you and Tracy are still great friends!
Love you!
Theresa