I decided to not even try to fight this one.
I give it 3 months and S will move on to his latest and greatest "project".

We are official composters. Really, when it comes down to it, S has made me a composter.
Because.....I will be the one at home collecting banana peels, coffee/tea grinds, cardboard, dryer lent, banana peels, apple cores, fruit/veggie peelings, grass clippings, egg shells....while S will be the one to dump and stir in the compost bin on the weekends.
Here is our newest landscape addition....errr...eye sore in our backyard made of skids/pallets.

Notice the lean on this bad boy!
I asked S about it's catiwampusness, and was told this was done on purpose so the sprinkler head can shoot over the top of it.
Let me back out just slightly and give you a better look.

S seems to think this is "hidden" from view. "You can't see it", he tells me.
Sure can babe. Completely visible. A for effort trying to hide it behind the tree though.

No telling what kind of creatures this compost will attract...not to mention our own dog.
Remember, this is the same dog that has eaten a tube of super glue. I'm pretty confidant she's not going to leave it alone.
I'll let you know where we stand with our composting in 3 months...hopefully by then it will be long gone.
8 comments:
LOL Gotta love that man.
Pappy Says: I love it. That's my boy! A chip of the old block.
Oh, B...you're not going to like my comment, but I am jealous of your compost heap! I really want to do an organic garden this year...but its gonna have to wait until next at least.
I'd love to start composting too! Keep us updated on your backyard adventures, will you? BTW, you are the only one I know who can make garbage look gorgeous. Love the first picture!!!! Good luck to you guys :)
You go Stephen. I caught a skunk in my backyard last year in a trap. If one gets stuck in that call me and I will tell you how to dipose of him.
Pop
I know what you're wanting me to say, B. But, David (and I, by default)is a fellow composter. Our's does look a little more...level. We actually got out box at Sam's Club. On a positive note, I don't feel bad "throwing" food away any more :)Good luck!
Well...I feel like I need to side with you, Bethany! Are ya kidding me? He must have really hit his head harder than anyone thought, when Chris pushed him down the laundry shoot.
I hope it *ahem* works out for you!
hilarious. i actually would love to do that! your post was too funny :)
Post a Comment