Wednesday, February 17, 2010

This morning

IMG_1352x copy

My camera was within arms reach as I was making my morning coffee, and poor Gabe happened to be my early riser this morning.

This is his "I need my morning milk" look.

Is it just me, or is he not the cutest thing ever?!


IMG_1505x copy

I think we should try for another.....

Oh wait, that's not possible. And, I'll be glad that's not possible in about...2 minutes.


IMG_1488x copy

Here is my cutie eating his morning Raisan Bran. What is it with kids (even at Gabe's age) wanting to do things all by themselves.

1444x copy

His shirt was a complete milky mess, but he managed to shovel in 2 bowls of raisan bran. That was after eating a small bowl of grapes and 3 cheese crackers.

IMGx_1469

Thank you bud for wiping your mouth. Now we'd be in business if you could run upstairs and change your own clothes.

IMG_1438 copy

His sister was present, but not so cooperative. Pappy, I think she learned this from you!

See, 2 minutes, and I'm good with 2 again!

3 comments:

The Roper's said...

cute post! made me smile :)

Life in Color said...

Gabe looks like Grammy before she has her morning coffee!!

Unknown said...

I was in line at Walmart today...and the sweetest baby boy in front of me made my heart ache for another baby boy!
The picture of Gabe and the spoon reminds me of one I have of Logan, in about the same pose.
Enjoy this time...it goes far too fast!