Friday, February 12, 2010

Baby, it's cold outside!

0700

We are back from Disney World....a COLD Disney trip, but a great one! More on that in a couple of days after I sort through the hundreds of Disney pictures.

I am not surprised to return to a frigid snowy Greenville, because Orlando, FL...was FREEZING!


IMG_0679 copy

It started snowing here about 4:00 pm and it hasn't stopped.

These pics were when it first started snowing....no ground stickage yet.


IMG_0690 copy

Miss Allie has never liked hats and kept fighting us with this one wanting it off.


IMG_0675 copy

The kids (and Stephen) were anxious to get out and play in the snow.

Stephen and Allie were sledding on a LUVs diaper box in our yard. The pics I took were blurry because it was dusk and I was quickly losing lighting. Hopefully I'll get better ones tomorrow.

IMG_0745b copy

We have about 4 inches right now and it is still snowing!!!

Tomorrow morning should be fun.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Love it!!! That's one great thing about living in the south...no one takes snow for granted! Hope you guys had a great trip!