Monday, February 22, 2010

Hills

IMG_1062c copy

The things kids say!!!!

Today Allie was sitting on my lap and for some reason lifted up my shirt a little and said, "Momma, your belly has hills...mine is smooth."

Thank you Allie for that little boost of self esteem today. I'm now feeling ready for swimsuit season which is quickly approaching.

6 comments:

Allyson said...

That's hilarious. Well, if she thinks your belly has hills than mine would for sure have mountains!

Life in Color said...

Let's see she told me I have stinky breath, crumbles, I smell old and then she called me a crazy old woman. I can hardly wait til she's a teen.

Unknown said...

It doesn't get ANY better! Patrick tells me I have bad breath on a daily basis. I checked with the dentist, I was so concerned.

That is why they are so cute...so you don't sell them!!

Emily said...

that is to cute. Emily tells me all the time that I have more white hair than Nanny does, and that now that I have cut my hair short I look like daddy and not a mommy. Like Jodi said gotta love them but can't sell them.

The VanZoerens said...

Hilarious! I guess that's what I have to look forward to when Arden really starts talking :)

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

That is hilarious, Bethany! They do say the funniest things. I highly doubt your tummy has "hills", though. :)