Saturday, February 13, 2010

4 inches

IMG_0831 copy

Final snowfall total was 4 inches.

Don't laugh PA family....it's not 25 inches that you currently have on the ground. But for us southeasterners....this is our BIG snow for the winter.

IMG_0878 copy

Allie and I were out first thing this morning to enjoy the fluffy white stuff before the sun melted it away.

I think this is cute....she wrote her name in the snow.


IMG_0927 copy
I enjoyed this snow. 4 inches. Plenty of time to play. By noon Saturday, it was all melting away.

IMG_0928 copy
Stephen used most of the snow in our yard to construct this masterpiece.

He's gone (the snowman). He had a major lean going on and fell over a mere 3 hours after coming to life.


IMG_1023 copy
Gabe having a snowball fight with himself.

He would make snowballs and throw them into the air....and they would land on his head.

(Don't worry about him not wearing a coat. It really was warm out. Other pictures I took he didn't have shoes on. Don't tell my mom. )

2 comments:

S. Patton said...

B! The pictures are fabulous!! I love them all :) Glad you enjoyed your winter precip while it lasted. I'd be happy to box up some of ours if you'd like more!

Emily said...

I am with Susan, Emily and I can sent you some more if Allie and Gabe really want to play some more in it. The pictures are great, it looks like they had a lot of fun in it. Can't wait to pictures of Disney, how was your trip?