Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mr. Greyson

IMG_2501 copy

We had the pleasure of keeping Greyson this afternoon. His adorably pregnant momma went to the doc to check on baby #2 who will be arriving within the next couple of weeks.

Greyson's momma and daddy are all hush hush about the baby name....but I think I got it out of Greyson today! We'll see if he told me the truth in a couple of weeks.


IMG_2558 copy

Can he be ANY cuter!!!!??? And his personality beats his cuteness if that's possible.


IMG_2740 copy

I like Greyson! He and Allie left me alone and played contently for hours.

Let me break down my afternoon for you:

Gabe slept 3 hours while, Greyson and Allie: 1) Played with rocks, 2) Played doctor and Allie wrapped Grayson's broken arms and legs in towels, 3) dug 152 holes in our beds in the backyard, 4) Played play-doh, 5) ate a snack and watched Oomi Zoomi.......

....All while I....sat on the couch with my feet propped up reading photography articles and watching the Olympics.



IMG_2795 copy

Gabe did eventually wake up and was able to join the other 2 outside.

I briefly came inside to make cornbread and returned to find Gabe looking like the above.

When I asked Allie and Greyson what happened, they quickly replied, "He did it all by himself".

Yea right! By the helpless look on Gabe's face and his sparkly clean hands, I highly doubt that!

2 comments:

The Roper's said...

Yum! Cornbread! :)

Unknown said...

Are you kidding me? Please tell Greyson that I will be waiting for him to grow up...so I can marry that cute little face!
And, Gabers? Totally not his fault!