
Please keep my grandmother in your prayers.
She tripped in the middle of the night on her way to get a sip of water and fell face first into the floor.
She broke her nose and had to get 16 stitches in her tongue.
I talked to her this afternoon and she is doing fine and thankful she only broke her nose! She told me she looks like a panda with black large circles surrounding her eyes. Bless her heart.
Please keep her in your prayers as she recovers from her fall.
6 comments:
Poor Grandma Dot...oh I hurt just thinking about her. Give her our love.
Praying for her. Send her our love and let her know that we're praying for her.
Oh Bethany, I'm so sorry about your grandma's fall - that's just awful. Sending Patton prayers from the north for her...
Done :)
Awww-Bless her heart.Will say a prayer! Get well soon Grandma Dot.
So sorry for Grandma Dot! She is in our prayers!
Post a Comment